Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mel B's Sexy Shots For Ultimo Lingerie

Mel B's Sexy Shots For Ultimo Lingerie

Looking a lot less airbrushed than Liz Hurley yesterday, the sassy Spice Girl got her kit of as the new face (and body) of Ultimo lingerie.

Considering past Ultimo models have included Helena Christensen and Rachel Hunter - Mel's doing a great job of filling their model shoes!

The 32-year-old mum of two is in top shape after the recent Spice Girls reunion tour and said that her new job with Ultimo was an "honour".

"I am over the moon to become the face and body of Ultimo lingerie," she said (sounding a bit too much like a press release). "When Michelle Mone asked me, I was ecstatic. I was so excited, but slightly nervous – I had never modelled lingerie before.

"The photoshoot in LA was fantastic. Ultimo lingerie gives you a superb shape and is so comfortable with sexy styles in every collection. I took every set home with me."